Blogger Widgets

Sabtu, 6 Julai 2013

Nightmares

Assalamualaikum and Hello everyone.Being nightmares such an evil spirits for my whole life.But sometimes its comes true.I did.Well... let me take you when I was ten years old,but at that time I was not afraid of the dark.I was in the kitchen ate food while watching tv.At that time I was alone with my nanny and my mum,dad & my young sis having Kenduri.My nanny had already slept on bed and I still my works watching tv-Anime.My eyes changed 'small-big'. Allah!When I opened my eyes I could see nothing,but that was not scared me.I knew where I was.I was lying on the floor.I could smell my food at the kitchen,chocolate milky milk.I keeps walking and walking to find main switch first.By ignoring my nanny on the bed I can heard small perfumes and voices at that time.I talked to myself 'OMG'!I was more scared of what I had to do during the service.Can't function properly I went back to the bed as fast I can.Finally slept.I could see nothing,but there was plenty to listen to.The straw that covered the floor whispered constantly,a child cried out,as if woken by a dream.My tongue numb a while whilst I recite a 'KURSI'.I floating as a sudden like 'someone' try to grab and force me but I try to avoid it by DOA.If I mistaken I think around 2 minutes I floating from nowhere.That places was creepy.Yeah maybe you think this is funny but for me it is reality and it did.Too soon,there was a light.My mum back.Happy at that time.She put the candle down on the floor...touching the flame and I could see her shadow reaching up the wall each time haha like a reflection and comes to me.'Hey are you dreaming nightmares'?I said 'Yup'.My mum told me to slept again and she said dreaming just dreams and don't forget to wash your sole and nothing to worried about.Sweating flows down until my chest...Until now that dreams occur again but sometimes.From my analyzed,I think 4 times it happened to me.For me, sleeping is not resting.I will try to get rid of if I can.Hope so....

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan