Blogger Widgets

Sabtu, 6 Julai 2013

Learn from mistakes

Hi everybody.Everyone makes mistakes in life.Sometimes it's such an agony for me.I still remember when I was in primary school(AGAMA) my teacher who teach in Ulum Syariah recommend me to take part competition in Khat.You know why? Because my teacher always look at my handwriting was tiny and great rather than my friends chiefly for boys.My teacher said my handwriting like a girl.But never mind I can still be accepted.I don't care what people said about me.Start class at 2.00 p.m and I was in class.Focus so-so. Haha...I still remember that moments.My teacher,Naimahtul Hariah was the most great teacher for me...She taught me on how to do that Khat.It was difficult for me for the first time when I take part on it with my friends too,which is a girl Linda.I guest so.We spend together to do and make it works.At that time,I think my teacher scolded at me when my works not much good.When I back from school I throw away my bag and keep on my works with marker,manilla card and other things to make it so preety.The competition had already started and I began my works without looks at each other just emphasized on my khat.Outstanding! "I whispered for myself".As a sudden I won and got 2nd places from the other school.My teacher at the back there just crying for happiness.That moments I will not forget it.My friends still win also.My parents happy with that.Thanks Ustazah.Thanks Allah for the given.I really so rejoice from that and we will go to next times from the other places to wit Masjid Al-Azim.Haha I meet my old friends too.Yeah thats true then that we must supposed to be learn from mistakes and that makes more matured and sometimes failure is the opposite of success,but sometimes failure can be the pathway of success.
Thanks you all who supported me from back....

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan