Blogger Widgets

Ahad, 7 Julai 2013

Must Watch

Assalamualaikum and Hi everyone.Sorry to say that I think my update too short.Just give it to you some news.Today I had already watch horror and thriller movies namely 'EVIL DEAD'.If you had watch it never mind..This movies just for those who did not watch it and actually this movies released on this year.It was the best ever movies rather than the others .More evil...but I think 'SAW' is the most nonsense I had ever seen.I think you should watch it.Not surprisingly,I watch it for free and never go anywhere just in my lappy.Haha-proud too much.If you want it just comment.I will show you some links.Hehe...As I know this movies said that five friends head to a remote cabin,where the discovery the Book Of Dead and lead them to unwittingly demons living in the woods.The evil possesses them until one left to fight for survival.Try it and take a challenge!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan