Blogger Widgets

Selasa, 21 Mei 2013

Eat Cendol with my buddy..

                                 
I am on cloud nine today.It is sunny and windy day,haha makes my life so boring actually..Yesterday,by eating Cendol Melaka at Bandar Hilir was too awesome for me with my friends-Nur Fatin Syaripuddin Azeem Afiq Azilyana Nurazam and Amer... after teach our students in Add.Math at school.Guys,hope we can do it again.Then,when going back at home we saw tourists posing here and there.Haha great!But,it was not everyday that I could relax and enjoy my leisure time like now as I am busy person in the whole wide world.It's true because right now I have to search something that makes benefits for me and family-like tale story.That one at Melaka.Huh..When back at home was such agony for me when all my books,and all my work that I had done which is very important for me was scattered...Erghh!!But anywhere as a brother I have to be patient and open..Haha.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan